- United Kingdom(GBP)
- United States(USD)
- European Union(EUR)
- Hong Kong SAR China(HKD)
C8 Flyer Quartz
DescriptionA watch of superior accuracy thanks to its Swiss-made quartz movement, the C8 Flyer Quartz embraces the distinctive aesthetic of our aviation collection. The results are dynamic, legible and befittingly British, thanks to a design informed by the Smiths Mk II clock found inside the Spitfire.
Underneath anti-reflective crystal, the Quartz's dial is finished in matte black, with cutaway markers revealing a lume-coated two layered dial underneath. Gunmetal hands, numerals and and indexes are also filled with SuperLuminova® for exceptional legibility in all conditions.
Available with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) or steel finish, the Quartz's 44mm case references the larger sizes of yesteryear. For reasons of practicality, the push-down crown has grooved teeth to assist grip, while an engraved profile of a wind tunnel - also deep-stamped into the backplate - is a fitting reference to the Farnborough facility that helped transform the fortunes of the British aviation industry.
MovementA Swiss quartz movement with five jewels and a gold-plated finish, the Ronda 715 is accurate to -10/+20 seconds a month.
Its battery life has the potential to last up to 60 months from its date of production, if the movement’s power saving mode is employed. This is achieved by pulling the crown out when the watch is not in use, improving energy consumption by up to 70%.
- Diameter: 44mm
- Height: 11.25mm
- Weight: 72g
- Calibre: Ronda 715
- Case: 316L stainless steel
- Water resistance: 5 ATM (50 metres)
- Tolerance: -10/+20 seconds/month
- Battery life: 45 months
- Dial colour: Black
- Lume: Old Radium SuperLuminova®
- Strap width: 22mm
- Strap colour: Camel
- Lug to lug: 53.2mm
- Swiss made
- 5 jewel Swiss made quartz movement
- 60 month battery life
- Diamond-like carbon (DLC) steel case
- Multi-layered dial with lume-dipped hands
- Deep-stamped screw-down backplate
- Push-down crown with serrated teeth and deep-stamped wind turbine motif
- Anti-reflective flat sapphire crystal
- Date window with black disc
- Light Old Radium SuperLuminova® numerals and indexes
- Unique engraved serial number
- Vintage finish Tiber leather strap with hand-sewn whip stitch
- Luxurious presentation case and owner's handbook